Yuri Askarov is a Russian Mr Bean lookalike. Do you want to diversify the entertainment programme and make it interesting and unforgettable? Invite Russian Mr Bean! There are 7 reasons why you cannot work without him!
Ideal corporate entertainment option for events worldwide – the Russian Mr Bean! Mr. Bean is a British sitcom created by Rowan Atkinson and Richard Curtis, produced by Tiger Aspect and starring Atkinson as the title character. The sitcom consisted of 15 episodes that were co-written by Atkinson alongside Curtis and Robin Driscoll; for the pilot, it was co-written by Ben Elton. The series was originally broadcast on ITV, beginning with the pilot on 1 January 1990 and ending with “The Best Bits of Mr. Bean” on 15 December 1995. (Wikipedia)
Yuri Askarov Russian Mr Bean
He has worked together with such worldwide stars as Rihanna, Patricia Kaas, Toto Cutugno, Reiman.
2. Profitability – Yuri Askarov has his own humorous show. His technical and common rider is minimal.
3. Reliability: He can easily find the decision in any abnormal situation, including the absence of a script or other artists delay.
4. Success – He has already given more than 1000 events all over the world.
5. Professionalism – Yuri Askarov has a witty style of the conduction, the talent of improvisation and the interactive communication with the audience.
6. Comfort (3 in 1) – Entertainer contest games script.
7. Many-sidedness – He can conduct the event with the partner or with the representative of the customer company.
CONTACT US #StaySafe #BeNice